What is Lead2Grow for Creatives?
Lead2Grow is a unique opportunity for entrepreneurs and creative artists/freelancers in the sector to access the necessary support and tools to grow and improve performance, particularly during turbulent times. It’s a bespoke programme that will provide a platform for those who join to explore how to encourage, capture and deliver creative solutions for success unique to their current activities.
Who is it for?
Entrepreneurs and creative artists/freelancers in the Creative Industry operating in the Causeway
How is learning delivered?
- 3 one-day workshops (18 hours)
- Psychometric testing and executive coaching (2 hours)
What will I learn during the programme? You will…
- Acquire enhanced leadership skills allowing you to focus more on working ‘on’ the business
- Develop a renewed strategic purpose for your business to help navigate current and future challenges
- Open more opportunities to be more flexible and increase resilience to setbacks and unexpected change
- Acquire flexible tools and frameworks to stimulate ideas and solutions to complex business problems
- Undertake a detailed psychometric evaluation (Korn Ferry) and executive coaching session (value of £200pp)
- Encounter the opportunity to gain advice from experienced business leaders through mentoring and storytelling, including the opportunity to develop and articulate your own story (value of £200pp)
- Work in a safe environment to focus on your unique challenges, as well as action implementation
- Be part of a strong diverse support network across the creative and cultural sectors
- Produce a personal and professional development plan for future impact
- Understand and learn from shared experiences of how creativity is the game changer in shaping growth and success
Enterprise Causeway, 17 Sandel Village, Knocklynn, Coleraine BT52 1WW
TV Studio, Ulster University, Cromore Road, Coleraine, BT52 1SA
Thursday 31st October and Thursday 14th November at Enterprise Causeway and Thursday 5th December at the TV Studio, Ulster University
10am – 4.00 pm
Creative Industries Cluster programme, Future Screens NI, Ulster University and Enterprise Causeway
£0 (Includes refreshments)
Book this event now!