Lead2Grow – Leadership Development Programme
Are you an entrepreneur, freelancer or creative artist working in the creative sector? Would you like to develop or enhance your leadership skills? Lead2Grow for Creatives is bespoke programme that will provide a platform for you to explore, capture and deliver creative leadership solutions.
During the programme you will:
- Acquire enhanced leadership skills allowing you to focus more on working ‘on’ the business
- Develop a renewed strategic purpose for your business to help navigate current and future challenges
- Open more opportunities to be more flexible and increase resilience to setbacks and unexpected change
- Acquire flexible tools and frameworks to stimulate ideas and solutions to complex business problems
- Undertake a detailed psychometric evaluation (Korn Ferry) and executive coaching session (value of £200pp)
- Encounter the opportunity to gain advice from experienced business leaders through mentoring and storytelling, including the opportunity to develop and articulate your own story (value of £200pp)
- Work in a safe environment to focus on your unique challenges, as well as action implementation
- Be part of a strong diverse support network across the creative and cultural sectors
- Produce a personal and professional development plan for future impact
- Understand and learn from shared experiences of how creativity is the game changer in shaping growth and success
The Lead2Grow for Creatives initiative is delivered by Enterprise Causeway in collaboration with Ulster University and is funded by the Creative Industries Clusters programme, Ulster University, Future Screens NI and Enterprise Causeway.
Master the art and craft of leadership in creative industries
Arrange a FREE appointment with one of our experienced advisors today