A safe place to explore, launch and grow your business
Take advantage of our expert advice, guidance and business seminars to build the foundations you need to establish and develop a successful and sustainable business.
We Would Love To Help You Start and Grow Your Business
Let’s chat about how we can help you
Contact us on 028 7035 6318 to arrange a confidential meeting with one of our expert advisors.
Discuss your business needs during your free business support session with one of our professional advisers.
Develop your knowledge and skills with our range of Business Workshops and Seminars.
Do you need help getting into self-employment or employment
Are you aged 16+, unemployed, studying or working less than 16 hours per week? Would you like help to develop your CV and gain an understanding of starting a business?
The Exploring Enterprise Programme (EEP) is a FREE programme that will:
- Help you develop a business idea
- Provide insight into starting a business
- Help you take the first steps to gaining employment
- Provide with training and one to one mentoring to explore your business ideas
See our ‘Events’ page for latest courses
Do you dream of starting your own business
Have you got a passion or a hobby you would love to turn into a business? Is there a gap in the market that you can fill? Do you want to be your own boss?
The Go For It Start a Business programme will
- Help you develop your business plan for FREE.
- Give you guidance on registering as self-employed
- Help you understand the legal requirements when starting up a business
- Guide you on financial planning and marketing.
Do you have a business that you want to grow
Sustaining and growing a business isn’t easy, it requires vision, flexibility and hard work. But you don’t have to do it alone. Our expert Business Advisers will provide you with valuable one-to-one support to help you:
- Assess your current business performance
- Consider ways to increase your sales and profit margin
- Develop marketing techniques to promote your business
- Apply for mentoring and identify funding options